I love these balls. I made them for Blu however she throws them on the floor after chewing them up. So after several attempts I decided they are mine :)
You can omit the chocolate chips if you can’t find a healthy version. I love Lily’s chocolate chips . They are sweetened with stevia and taste great.
You make make a double batch of this recipe if you want to save time down the road. You can store them in an airtight container in the freezer and they will last a month.
My freezer is always stocked with healthy treats and snack balls. It makes life that much easier when you are in a rush and you haven’t had breakfast or lunch. I will often grab a few balls or bars as I run out the door.
This is a simple recipe that wont take longer than 25 minutes to make. Doing the prep work is what helps you achieve your health goals. Having healthy treats available so that you wont be inclined to eat something not so healthy.
Bee Raspberry Chocolate Balls
How to cook Bee Raspberry Chocolate Balls
- Blend oats until flour. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add hemp seeds and bee pollen. Mix together.
- Place almond butter, coconut oil and dates in the blender. Blend until combined.
- Transfer almond mix to dry mix. Combine with hands or a spoon.
- Crush freeze-dried raspberries on top of your dough mixture. Admire the color and then mix through with hands or a spoon.
- Make into balls. Place on a wax paper-lined plate. Place in fridge until firm (approximately 45 minutes). Remove from freezer and store in an airtight container. Can be kept in the freezer or fridge depending on the firmness you like.
- Eat one and enjoy :)
I would love to hear from you if you make this recipe. Please be sure to tag me on social media. I love seeing my recipes in different kitchens around the world.
I am a part of an affiliate program “Thrive Market” which is an amazing online health food company. Everything you see on their site is non GMO. I have been using their site for over 3 years and not only is it convenient but their prices are far cheaper than what you will find in the store. If you click on the ingredient in the recipe you will see what brands I myself use. If you purchase the product this way I will receive a small percentage. I thank you for your support.